Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its over

after 12 months of hell my hubby was found not guilty yesterday ,

WAY HEY - FANTASTIC!!!!! Here they are......
    and.......and
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Congrats
      No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

Whoo-hooo

The banana boat docks again
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

that's brilliant news, so pleased.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

More Good News....CONGRATS !!!!!! LP
            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

stay strong

l always knew he wasnt guilty ,thankyou for all the surport that l have had on this site ,

Comment

Brilliant news!

Comment

Wonderful news Thunderbird.

Celebration time

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Oh, so, so happy for you, Thunderbird! Please enjoy and then, relax and take it all in. A long journey, finally satisfied

Comment

Wonderful news!
                      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Brilliant news!

My banana icon doesn't seem to working, but I am sening you them in spirit x

Comment

what happens next

since my hubby was arrested in march 2012, we have been paying 220 pounds a month for legal aid ,now its all over do we get our money back

Comment

This is horrendously complicated, not the least because the rules changed in respect of 'proceedings commencing after 1st October 2012', which I presume means the day when he was charged.

However the Law Society website says you will still get your contributions back:

It has to be remembered, however, that your clients who obtain legal aid will be entitled on acquittal to have the entirety of their contributions repaid to them. This is in contrast to those who chose to pay you privately for the cost of their defence, and who will not be entitled to recover their costs.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/advice/...-costs-orders/

Not sure how but perhaps your solicitor will advise.
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                            X