a Thank you note.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Thank you note.

Okay today i was cleared of all Charges.
    VERY HAPPY!!

i want to say thank you to everyone on this website you have all been so supportive the advice you gave me and indeed others is so helpfull and in my time of need i was helped more than i could ever imagine!.

what you guys do here is amazing and i love all you guys to bits ( non gay lol ).

but seriously i will be staying on this website to offer my help and support to others you guys have inspired me to help others and to be here as a shoulder to lean on

thank you all of you <3

Thank you Colin and I'm pleased to hear that your nightmare is finally over.

Please do keep posting, it helps others to know that common sense does prevail sometimes.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
      Thank you Colin and I'm pleased to hear that your nightmare is finally over.

Please do keep posting, it helps others to know that common sense does prevail sometimes.
      i will be here a LONG time comming!.

i want to give back to this website can i donate to you guys ?

Comment

I have no clue! You can pm Webmoo the head honcho and see what he says.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Colin
          As far as I know, we don't accept donations. Our webmaster, Phil (aka "Webmoo") funds this site from his own pocket and has never accepted a penny from anyone. Us mods give our time free because it's something we feel passionately about.
          A good way of "giving" something to the site is to keep coing back and helping others who find themselves in the same situation.
          I'm pleased your nightmare is at an end. It might take some time to get back to "normal" (if you ca even remember what that feels like!) so don't be surprised if the initial elation is short-lived.

Comment

and what she said!!!

Comment

Colin, we are glad that you have found the forum helpful. The best thing you can do is to donate some time - stick around and share your experiences and advice to others who need it.
              Thanks
              Jo

Comment

Hi Colin,

Thanks for saying you'll stick around. It's great to hear you have got cleared of everything. Do indeed stick around, but have a damn good party first!

As my super mods said, the best donation you can give back is time. I've got a fairly decent job and I do indeed fund this myself. Donations of money are not required nor accepted. Donations of time, support, policing of troublesome users and general assistance are always welcome. Time is the one thing I have very little of so I rely heavily on my moderators and they do a great job for me. Any other assistance you can give (replying, giving your experiance and reporting trouble) is always needed. It's what keeps this site going.

Thanks for your kind words - It's always great to hear that this site is helping.
                I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Working...
                X