Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meat??

a touch of mad cow disease methinks!!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

That's a pretty good summary of me really. I did eat beef during the BSE scare back in my school days, so you never know...
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

there you go - you should be veggie like what we is.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Veggie? Nooo! I like sausages and bacon too much. Sorry!

Comment

TSK -it's very good for you.

Comment

or a vegan comme moi!
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

I don't think I could cope with a vegan - far too slapdash!

Comment

I had a lovely Ostrich burger for lunch today. Sorry - I just couldn't do without the meat!

I do like vegetables - I eat lettuce and carrots like a rabbit, but the meat is too good... Sorry!

Comment

ostrich is nice, they sell it at the farm market here - there's a farm a few miles away.

Comment

i'm a vegan who wears leather so i can't really get on my high horse (cos that would be animal cruelty). though i haven't bought leather since long before i was vegan. all presents or things ive been wearing for years.

bacon is/was my favourite food. i have to settle for a fakey-bacon and fried mushrooms sandwich after a night of heavy drinking now.

i ate beef during the bse scare because i was only little and i thought hamburgers were made of ham. though since they were from macdonalds i doubt they even contained any meat...
                    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Hehe!

I happily ate beef during the BSE scare too. I figured I was weird enough so what more harm could it do!

Very true about Macdonalds...

Hmmm. Bacon. Again - I can't resist! Sory.

If it's any consolation I buy British meats, free range eggs and fairtrade foods etc wherever I can.

Comment

I've never understood why they're called hamburgers ...

Why did I read 'hmmmm bacon' in a Homer Simpson voice?!

Comment

ha ha! I did too, RFLH!

Comment

Who says I didn't write it in a Homer Simpson voice...

Comment

Working...
                            X